There are blue light communication towers and blue light phones throughout the campus.
- These blue light towers are equipped with emergency phones and connect directly to the Department of Public Safety
- Should you need immediate assistance from the Department of Public Safety, push the red button on the blue light phone
- You will be automatically connected to the Public Safety Communication Center
- The blue light towers are also equipped with a loud speaker that can be used to send out emergency broadcast alerts (e.g. seek shelter due to a pending lightning storm) as needed.
- The University also has additional blue light phones with similar capability to press a button and to be connected directly to the Public Safety Communication Center.
- For a map of the blue light phones on campus (including link to printable version), click here.