Essential Communications is a series of reports in the Information Warehouse that allows authorized managers to view contact information for the faculty and staff assigned to their department or office and to create e-mail lists for these individuals.
Available data, derived from the contact information an employee enters in the Personal Information section of Human Resources Self Service includes home and cell phone numbers, campus and other e-mail addresses, and home mailing addresses.
To access the Essential Communications Reports:
- Go to the Information Warehouse
- Log in with your Net ID and password.
- Select the folder “Essential Communications – Reports”
- Select the report you want:
- All data
- Email list (you can copy and paste the addresses into Outlook or other email tools)
- Search by name
Managers may appoint additional individuals to have access to this information by contacting OIT Administrative Information Services at 258-9215. These individuals will be required to meet with a representative from this office and to sign a confidentiality agreement.