Measles Updates updated March 2, 2015
The potential threat of an outbreak of measles after an undergraduate student developed the disease in early February has passed. The period in which someone might have come down with the disease because of exposure to the student ended Monday, March 2. No one else contracted the disease.
A few students, faculty and staff members who were isolated because they were in areas where the student was while he was contagious were cleared to return to campus by Monday, March 2.
The University thanks everyone in the campus community for their cooperation and patience during the past several weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Locations and Times of Concern
- Affected Employees FAQ - updated Feb 23
- Supervisor FAQs - updated Feb 23
- Measles FAQs - updated Feb 23
- Information for Visitors, Contractors and Vendors - updated Feb 23
- Archive of Measles Updates as of March 1, 2015
- Feb 23 update to University homepage
- Feb 20 update to University homepage
- Feb 19 e-mail update to all faculty and staff
- Feb 19 e-mail to faculty and staff in specific buildings
- Feb 18, 2015 e-mail to faculty, staff and students